Last updated: 16.06.2021
- This document explains what data is collected in connection with Burn2Rise Gaming games and services.
- It also explains how we use that data, where we store it, and how we protect it.
- Finally, it explains your rights in relation to your personal data.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data in accordance with applicable legislation in the EU and other countries where we offer our applications and services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information («Personal Information») may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and surname
- Any username (such as a forum username) used to identify yourself in any of our services
- Technical details about any device which you use to access our services, including: Internet and/or network connection ; any mobile device identifier; your operating system, browser type or other software; or your hardware or other technical details. This is technical data about our users and their actions and patterns which does not provide personal data
- Details of your use of our services including, but not limited to: metrics data about when and how you use the services; traffic data; and your geographical location data
- Any other data which you supply us via our services
We may also collect some non-personal data about our users (statistical information on usage of our games and services, information on devices used to connect to them) in order to better understand how our games and services are used and to improve them based on this knowledge.
In order to play our games and use our services, we need to process data provided above. In case you do not agree to provide us with the above-mentioned data, you will not be able to play our games or use other services.
HOW DATA ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED
We may collect and process data about you in the following ways:
- data you give us via Burn2Rise Gaming Services
- data given when you contact us or report a problem with Burn2Rise Gaming Services
- data about your activity as a user of our services (in addition to your IP address, country of origin, purchases, account of in-game virtual goods and currencies) — is collected automatically
We will not receive or store any of your payment details, this is fully handled by the relevant payment platform an/or payment method/processor.. If/when you make any purchases in Burn2Rise Gaming Services, we are notified by the payment processor once the transaction takes place and then ensure you receive your purchase. We do not, however, receive any of your actual payment details. We only keep the data concerning transaction dates, currencies, value and the products of transaction.
Please remember that any communications you have via Burn2Rise Gaming Services may reveal details about you. Also, any data you post publicly using Burn2Rise Gaming Services will be publicly available to Burn2Rise Gaming users and others. We are not responsible for your use of any private personal data which you choose to make available via Burn2Rise Gaming Services, or the activities of other users or other third parties to whom you give or make available your data.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
If you use our mobile games then, with your prior approval, we may send push or local notifications to your mobile device to give you updates regarding those games. You can manage this, normally from your device’s Settings section.
We recognize we have a special obligation to protect personal data obtained from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect personal data from any child under 16 without consent from their parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child, please contact us.
Unfortunately, if you don’t agree to those changes (regardless of whether you email us), we must ask you to cease using our Burn2Rise Gaming games and services. We’re sorry we have to say that, but we hope you’ll appreciate that we need to have everyone using it observing the same rules so our services can function properly. That’s why we encourage you to get in contact if you have queries.